monoblock packer - magnetic head for cans
Monoblock case packer is the solution most frequently chosen by those who need to pack up to 700 cases per hour.
Monoblocks have the benefits of being extremely compact and cost effective.
This type of machines include:
- a full featured case erector equipped with carton magazine, motorized vacuum carton picker, carton opener and bottom flaps closer.
- a product preparation area where the product to be packed is automatically arranged
- a two axis pick and place device with special grippers specifically designed for the product to be processed
As an option, monoblock machines can be equipped with automatic partition inserter. This module is connected in series with the monoblock and is equipped with a magazine that contains the folded partitions and a two axis pick and place with a partition opening head for their insertion.
The monoblock machines usually do not provide carton closing. This operation is conveniently processed by a carton sealer that is connected immediately at the exit of the machine
Forminc is one of our best selling machine. It's main features are:
- low price compared to individual "case erector + case packer" solutions
- compactness (small footprint)
- modularity (can be equipped with partition inserter, product divider)
- flexibility (with specially designed picking tools can process almost any type of product)
- reliability due to the hundreds of installations worldwide